Tinorungatiratanga – Governance
The role of the Board of Trustees is to:
- To provide robust leadership in preserving and promoting the unique cultural identity of Wai Ora
- To ensure that the values of the Trust are maintained practiced and supported in every aspen of the trust abilities
- To ensure effective coordination and integration of Social and cultural development programme’s and the commercial enterprises of the trust with an efficient infrastructure to meet the demands of progress and future growth.
- To capitalise on existing priorities and to recognise new opportunities
- To provide the strategic direction for the Trust
- To give guidance and support for the Management of the Trust